Social Media Course
Social Media Course for an Administrator
The course objective demonstrates how to establish a social media campaign for their employers / business in Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Deposit Option Available: Pay £100.00 today and the rest later.
This Social Media Course is held in London and is delivered by live tutors in a personalised workshop environment. The Course is accredited by the CPD Institute. On completion of the training, you will receive a CPD Certificate in Social Media Training.
This course is designed for Administrators and Office Managers who have a responsibility for Social Media Campaign in Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and an introduction to SEO.
The course is delivered by an experienced tutor with extensive experience in the field. It has a series practical exercises and is tailored to each individuals needs. The course is held in small workshop formats so that individual attention is possible.
Who should take this Course?
The course is ideal for people in Administration roles, PAs, Office Managers and other support staff. However, this does not mean that only these roles need apply. The workshop environment willenable personalised attention to ensure that people with other roles can attend the course. We have had small businesses, start ups, charities and many other types of people attend this Social Media Course.
The course runs for one day, from 10:30 to 16:00. Details of our Course Schedule can be found by CLICKING HERE.
SOCIAL MEDIA COURSE LONDON
• The introduction to this platform for a business
• How to optimise the perfect profile
• Start to Tweet – optimise your Tweets
• Optimise a strategic following and attract followers
• Methods of etiquette
• What are retweets and hashtags, a look at trends and search feed
• Lists: how to go about creating, following and using
• Advanced search techniques – finding potential opportunities
• How to create business profile
• Advertising in LinkedIn
• The dos and donts
• How to maintain a fresh profile
• Get the most out of Groups
• How to keep your Facebook page fresh
• Methods to grow likes on Business pages
• Create a Facebook Business Page
• Facebook advertising
- What is Search Engine Optimisation
- How do we optimise our website
- What are meta tags, headers, meta descriptions
- Website templates
- How to optimise your SEO onsite