Project Management Course for an Office Manager
Project Management Course for an Office Manager, PA or Administrator
Project Management Course for an Office Manager, PA or Administrator in London.
The Project Manager Course for an Office Manager, PA or Administrator is held in London. It is a CPD Accredited Course.
PROJECT MANAGER COURSE FOR AN OFFICE MANAGER
This is a highly practical Project Management Course for an Office Manager, PA or other Administration role. It provides a thorough overview of Project management and the skills needed to be a success in Projects.
The course focuses on how people from Office Management, PAs, Administartors and other similar roles can use their transferrable skills to move into Project Management.
- An overview of project management models
- An introduction to Project Management
- What skills are required in Project Management
- Why is Project Management a good career choice
- Some Project Management models
- Methods of PM planning
- The optimal mix of soft skills
- Skills and experience for PM
- The Project Team
- Why is the skillset of an Office Manager ideal for Project Management
- Contraints and issues in Projects
- Real life projects case studies
- Practical exercises
Classroom format workshop. Lots of real life case studies, interactive and practical. Develop your confidence and skills to make the move into Projects.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Any Office Manager, Administrator, PA, Secretary, Legal Secretary or similar career, who would liek to make the move to Project Management.
It could also be a good course for anyone new to Projects.
DATES AND DURATION
A one day workshop that is held from 10:30 to 16:30 at our London training centre. Two day Project Management Course is available, CLICK HERE for details. This will include in depth look at models like the Project Lifecycle, PRINCE 2 and PM Management Techniques.
Successful completion will result in CPD Certificate in Project Management for an Office Manager.